- To assist Project Manager and Assistant Project Manager to implement specific project assigned.
- To ensure the project executed in safety and timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction at all time.
- To attend project progress meeting as required.
- To plan works arrangement, prepared project costing and others relevant project's report writing.
- Prepare requisition for all material purchase.
- To supervise works and subcontractors as required by the Project Manager.
- Support other assigned activities when needed
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical) or Engineering (Chemical).
- Good writing and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, knowledge in MS Project, MS Excel and AutoCAD would be added advantage.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
- Minimum 1-2 year(s) of project Management working experience in heavy steel fabrication and erection works in the field of power, cement, mining, oil and gas is required.
- Applicants must be willing to work in BUKIT KEMUNING and traveling outstation work.
- Preferably knowledge in Mechanical/Structural or Chemical engineering.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraging to apply, on job training will be provided.
- Mature and able to manage multiple work sites and task.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
lot 3801, bt 6 1/4, jln klinik, seksyen 32, bkt kemuning, 40460 shah alam selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps