- Coordinate production workflow for one or multiple products
- Daily plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum production with minimum delay based on customer’s order.
- Liaise with production and customer on daily out status.
- Attend customer’s meeting (weekly / monthly)
- Provide deliveries arrangement (inventory check, plan delivery & book transportation).
- Place order for raw material and inventory control
- Determine manpower, equipment, and raw materials needed to cover production demand
- Assign workers and other staff to particular production operations
- Schedule shift according to production needs
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
- Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.)
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports
- Keep paperwork organized
- Collaborate with quality control, warehouse, and other staff
- At least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- At least 1-year working experience in a related field
- Good knowledge in both ISO 9001 & 14001
- Good working attitude and discipline
- Good in Math & Statistics
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
LOT 257, Persiaran Teknologi Subang, Taman Teknologi Tinggi Subang, 40200 Shah Alam, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps