Job location : Based in Penang Island
- Supervise daily retail floor operations eg. Recruitment, product display, stock take, handling customer complaints, employee discipline and etc.
- Effectively manage and improve Sales Promoter performance.
- Maintain outstanding shop condition and visual merchandising standards to meet the Brand Standard.
- To analyze relevant retail market trends within the industry and provide constructive feedback.
- Any other related task as assigned from the superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in any field.
- Required language (s): Malay, English, Mandarin.
- Preferably 2 years experience in Retail Industries and undertake the position of Retail Executive or Retail Supervisor.
- Pro-active, Can-Do attitude and Responsible.
- Willing to work at Weekend and Public Holidays when required.
- Willing to travel and outstation.
Perks & Benefits
- Monthly Performance Incentive.
- Yearly Performance Incentive.
- Allowance (Travelling).
- Personal development opportunities.
178-A, Beach St, Georgetown, 10300 George Town, Penang
Click to view the location on Google maps