During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- Attend and follow-up promptly on walk-in and telephone enquiries.
- Assist in compiling and analyzing data and reports for management usage.
- Assist in managing stock count, replenishment and reconciliation
- Support sales and marketing team in the administration and after sales services
- Candidates must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Required skill(s): Good interpersonal, proficient communication writing
Applicants must be willing to work in Taman Perling JB, Pudu, Puchong.
3 Internship positions for duration of 3 months