● To develop market demand by conducting product demonstrations & field advisory to existing &
● Develop and promote the Company’s range of fertilizers to the various sectors.
● To work closely with marketing team in implementing marketing strategies.
● Create farmer meeting and visit big leader farmer to promote product or field demonstration
especially in field crop.
● Create crop clinic event with dealer and sub dealer to support sales volume.
● Agronomists are scientists who specialize in crop production, soil control, and soil management.
They try to find ways to maximize crop production from a given acreage of soil. They also perform
experiments to determine and then maximize plant nutrients and soil health.
● Studying plants and soil in order to develop better planting, cultivation, and harvesting
techniques, improve crop yield, and solve problems facing using or matching with correct
● Visiting fields to collect seed, plant, and soil samples and testing samples for nutritional
deficiencies, diseases, or other changes.
● Assisting with the plant selection process and the development of planting and irrigation
schedules, budgets, and timelines.
● Keeping detailed records regarding fields, customers, crops, and samples.
● Generating reports and presenting findings to management, clients, or other interested parties.
● Promoting products and techniques through educational presentations.
● Degree in Agricultural Science or related discipline.
● Minimum 3 years working experience on product development.
● Good communication and interpersonal skills and able to work independently.
● Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin.
● Possess a good attitude and interpersonal skills
● Able to commit and work with a team.
● Candidates with possess own transport and willing to travel.
● Able to start work immediately is an advantage.
● Fresh graduates can be consider.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Personal development opportunities