Job Description Of Admin Assistant
1. Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office
2. Handle office maintenance & office purchase.
3. Liaise with suppliers for quotation, negotiating & purchasing of office equipment or stationery.
4. In charge of office cleanliness & dispatch work to ensure documents well collect & distribute.
5. Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
6. Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
7. Manage Leave & claims.
8. Organize company events and activities.
9. Proactive, Outspoken, resourceful to work under minimum supervision.
10. Assisting HR Department to set up interviews and issue relevant correspondence.
11. To carry out any other ad hoc duties and job function instructed by HOD or Management.
1. Candidate must possess Certificate or Diploma in Business Administration / Human Resource Management or relevant qualification.
2. Required language(s): English & Bahasa Malaysia
3. Minimum 1 year of related experiences for this position.
4. Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
5. Good command of written and spoken English.
6. Computer literate.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance