1) Design appropriate and legitimate single line diagram for installer roof.
2) Review specifications and recommend engineering or manufacturing changes to achieve solar design objectives.
3) Develop and Implement standard operation procedures and quality or safety standards during solar installation work.
4) Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring.
5) While working at customer’s site, successfully demonstrate equipment and technology capabilities to achieve customer specification.
6) Perform computer simulation of solar photovoltaic (PV) generation system performance or energy production to optimize efficiency such as Helioscope and PV SYST
7) Develop design specifications and functional requirements for residential, commercial, and industrial solar energy systems or components.
8) Create plans for solar energy system development, monitoring, and evaluation activities.
9) Create electrical single-line diagrams, panel schedules, or connection diagrams for solar electric systems using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
10) Create checklists for review or inspection of completed solar installation projects.
11) Design or coordinate design of photovoltaic (PV) or including system components, for residential and commercial buildings.
12) Conduct engineering site audits to collect structural, electrical, and related site information for use in the design of residential or commercial solar power systems
13) Design above mentioned task for OFF Grid and On Grid System in Malaysia which accordance of Malaysia MS1873 standards
14) Complete Installation Reports as per Guidelines
15) Provide assistances for Solar PV installation such as installation arrangements, materials checking, transport.
16) On Site supervision, monitoring with Contractors installation. Able to communicate effectively with Contractors Installation Guidelines, Safety, Project Schedule, Site Regulations. Ensure contractors compliances with Developers standards.
17) Prepare Daily Construction Report for Industrial, Commercial PV Installation Report.
20) Conduct site visit for potential solar PV plants and fill up Preliminary Design Proposal Report
1. Project Management
2. Microsoft Project
3. Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
Please along relevant certificate, as well with expected salary.
We regret only short listed candidates will be notified. Thanks
Solar Photovoltaic Electrical Engineer
1. Able to travel to different site locations in entire Malaysia
2. Degree in Electrical Engineering (Mandatory)
3. Able to work in weekend and holiday (There will be replacement holiday or OT)
4. Effective Communication Skill. Communicating and liaising with different parties. For e.g. Contractors, Suppliers, Superiors, Government Authorities, Clients.
5. Good learner and aggressive working attitude. Independent. Able to produce progressive report of solar installations to superiors and provide conclusion without instruction.
6. Fluent speaking and writing skill in English and Malay. Added advantage with Chinese writing and speaking skill.
7. At least 1 year working experience in Electrical Engineering. Preferably in Malaysia Solar Photovoltaic System experience.
8. Good knowledge in Auto Cad, Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Project and basic computer knowledge.
9. Please send Complete Resume with supporting documents (Electrical Degree Cert, last employer employment letter for candidate experienced in Solar Industry)
10. Allowance will be provided for Site visit and etc.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal leave