Finance & Accounting
· Ensure accurate and proper recording and treatment of all transactions with adherence to the accounting standards and policies
· Ensure statutory compliance and timely reporting of financial information to management
· Monitor and ensure all journal entries, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets ledger and stock ledger are recorded accurately and promptly
· Review monthly financial report to ensure completeness and accuracy
· Credit control - monitor customers’ payments and debtors ageing list
· Monitor and verify payment to suppliers
· Monitor efficient cash management & banking matters
· Group consolidation management reporting & financial reporting of entities
· Be the “super-user” of Microsoft GP across the Group’s entities in SE Asia
· Handle and coordinate year-end audit by external auditor
· Assist in system implementation; and enhancement of work processes
· Inter-company transactions/balances reconciliation
· Monitor inventory balance ensuring stock ledger ties to physical stock and coordinate quarterly stock count;
· Oversee cash flow projections of the entities to ensure optimizing cash planning between payments & collections schedules to achieve efficiency in cash management systems.
· Ad-hoc duties as assigned as and when deemed necessary.
· Manage local tax reporting (review of current tax and deferred tax computation, tax estimates and tax returns submission) to ensure compliance with local statutory requirements
· Liaise with Tax Consultant for any taxation matters & tax audit.
· Conduct internal audit at all locations to ensure compliance with internal control policies and statutory requirements
· Coaching and talent development of Finance team members
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity