- Analyze clients' financial statuses.
- Examine and suggest financial opportunities.
- Develop sound plans and budgets for clients.
- Customize financial plans according to clients' changing needs.
- Help clients implement their plans and carry out transactions.
- Present and sell suitable financial products and services.
- Find and approach prospective clients.
- Build strong relationships to retain existing clients.
- Maintain updated knowledge of regulations, practices and financial products.
- Ability to analyze financial information and comply with regulations.
- Proficiency in Computer
- Independent with persuasive interpersonal skills and results-driven
- Good ethics, with a customer-oriented attitude.
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to foster long-term relationships.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance, business administration or relevant field,
- Posses own Transport
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours (Big office space)
- Regular team activities (Team building , Training)
- Company trips (Free trip yearly - Cambodia, Dubai, Paris &Spain)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities (Opportunity to be promoted)
- Fitness membership (Fitness First)
Level 7, No, 68, Jalan Batai Laut 4, Taman Intan , 41300, Klang, Selangor.
Click to view the location on Google maps