Duties & Responsibilities :
- Develop strategy to increase and expand targeted business segments through digital marketing campaigns and communications.
- Plan, develop and execute marketing efforts and campaign to drive acquisition, conversions, revenue and positive customer experiences across target business segments.
- Define, develop and monitor reports to assess and optimize effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Provide analytical insights that demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the digital platforms and channels and drive positive change.
- Conduct deep customer analytics across platforms to better understand target business segment behaviours and customer preferences. Recommend action based on analytical findings to drive a deeper customer relationship.
- Monitor competitive landscape and understanding of competitor’s online campaign to always stay one step ahead of the competitors
- Keep abreast of new and emerging digital marketing technologies and explore possibilities of utilizing if for Boost to improve acquisition, conversion and revenue.
- A digital marketing native with a fun and dynamic outlook
- Excellent communication skills & command of English language & mandarin will be an advantage
- Keen eye for detail and resourceful
- Self-motivated and flexible and adaptable to changes due to the nature of the business
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Good time management
Job Requirement :
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce, Mass Communications, Advertising,Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English
At least 3 - 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including social network advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and more).
- Experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/ reporting results.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and analytical skills.
- Strong analytical skills to measure program performance and understand key performance indicators.
- Self-motivated, proactive & takes initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to set and achieve goals, meet deadlines and multi-task.
- Manage customer feedback and inquiries promptly as well as responding to complaints professionally.
- Conduct analysis and research of the posting analytics
- Monitor online sales, promotions, marketing and social media programs and activities.
- Provide monthly report on sales activities to the team.
- Experience in creating content and / or social media channel management.
Perks & Benefits
- EPF, Socso & EIS provided
- Great career growth path
- Yearly performance bonus
- Annual leave and Medical fee provided
Working Hours : Monday – Friday ( 9:00am – 6:00pm ) & Saturday ( 9:00am – 2:00pm )
Working Location : No. 139A, 1st Floor, Jalan SS 2/24, 47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel : 03 – 7865 4236