Ensure customers’ orders are planned into production and subcon in an efficient way. Monitor daily to ensure the components made within dateline to fulfill customer delivery schedules.
- Assign jobs to production/subcon to fulfill to customer requested schedule.
- Monitor the production/subcon output to ensure it follows the plan.
- Prepare buffer stock for critical parts.
- Change plans for urgent issues when necessary.
- Requisition for material purchase based on PO and Forecast.
- Negotiate a new schedule with the sales/marketing department if the schedule is not meeting with customer expectations.
- Experience in precision components machining environment is a plus.
- Good communication skill.
- Attention to figures and detail.
- Computer literacy.
- Able to work under stress.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (attendance, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Personal development opportunities