- End to end implementation experience in any SAP (FICO/MM/SD/PM/PP) modules.
- Define project objectives and quality control throughout its lifecycle.
- Understand overall business process requirements with ability to identify processes or system gaps and appropriate resolutions.
- Work closely with clients, and ensure that the deliverables are of the best quality to ensure client satisfaction.
- SAP daily support with issue resolution, change management and user training.
- Provide functional advice and assistance to other IT teams as necessary.
- Vendor management in multi-localizations.
- Able to comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- Any other task as assigned by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Management Information Systems or equivalent from recognized university.
- Have at least 2 years of working experience and at least 1 full cycle implementation in SAP ECC/ S4 HANA.
- Good knowledge in the integration of FICO with MM/SD/PP/PS/PP and developing interface programs with SAP.
- Experience in preparing functional specifications, conceptual design in SAP as per business requirements.
- AMO service experience (Customer Support, Change Management, User Training).
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Fast learner, independent and able to multi-task.
- Willing to base in Ipoh, Perak
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical benefits
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities