- Perform daily network operations work (on shift and standby duty) of the ACASIA Regional Network Operations Centre ie. Coordinate pro-active fault handling/troubleshooting during circuit fault management;
- Closely monitor the ACASIA Wide Area Network (WAN) to ensure high network availability and stability;
- Coordinate service provisioning to ensure that circuit Ready For Service (RFS) date is met, (whenever required);
- Collect and compile data and statistics of the ACASIA backbone network.
- Generate weekly/monthly service level/performance related reports for all ACASIA services.
- Assist in performing system administration on network tools installed in RNOC.
- Assist in user acceptance testing during implementation of new networks/services.
- To comply with SLA.
- To observe punctual reporting of shift duty and proper handover to next shift person or standby person at all times (updated in TTS & email).
- To divert the hunting line to his or other’s contactable mobile number, whenever no personnel manned RNOC.
- To ensure prompt activation of internal ACASIA and Partners escalations for fault handling and service provisioning.
- To take note and coordinate scheduled PMW to ensure all parties are notified and PMW implemented as planned.
- To continue to perform close monitoring of ACASIA Wide Area Network (WAN) and to take prompt action for restoration in the event of trunks down/flap.
- Responsible to notify (via call/SMS) to his immediate Supervisor / Manager in the event of any reason which causing their late or absent in office.
- Advance approval to be secured from RNOC supervisor prior to EVERY shift duty change/swap.
- Other technical duties as assigned by the Company.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Level 13, TM Annexe 2, Jalan Pantai Baharu, 50672 KL.
Click to view the location on Google maps