- Conduct lectures, tutorials, practicals of the following subjects
- Develop/ prepare/ modify/ update/ upgrade teaching materials, for examples:
- Lecture notes, modules, learning units, tutorial worksheets, handouts, etc.
- To assist in developing, planning materials, preparing schemes of work, and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement and attendance.
- Set and mark assignments, tests, projects, examination papers, etc.
- Attend and participate actively in school meetings.
- Meet with the head of the school to discuss academic or non-academic matters.
- Carry out invigilation duties every exam.
- Encouraging personal development via the tutorial or pastoral work.
- Read journals, latest literature on related fields to update knowledge.
- Assist in the programming of the School Information System.
- Assist in organizing school events/ functions and marketing the school program.
- Be involved in research and contribute articles to the school website.
- Assist in conducting workshops, talks organized by the school.
- Assist students in the participation of national/ regional related contests.
- To contribute to the development, planning, and implementation of a high-quality curriculum.
- To maintain own continuing professional development.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field
- Passion in teaching.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Preferably able to teach using Mandarin and English.
- Experience in the following areas will be an added advantage:
- Multimedia/ Games Development.
- Web development
- Business application development.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities