- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions.
- Prepare balance sheets.
- Process invoices.
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Update internal systems with financial data.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Participate in financial audits.
- Track bank deposits and payments.
- Assist with budget preparation.
- Review and implement financial policies.
- Required Skill(s): General/Cost accounting, Audit/Taxation, Bookkeeping
- Able to handle full set accounts.
- Maintain proper accounting records and filling in hardcopy and softcopy.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly accounts and financial reports.
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role.
- Good knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
- Experience using financial software.
- Advanced MS Excel skills, specifically V-lookup.
- Knowledge of financial regulations.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Sharp time management skills.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Professional qualification as a CFA/CPA is a plus.
- Good working attitude, discipline, punctual, flexible and in good health.
- Able to work extra hour (Overtime), weekend, public holiday when needed
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- EPF & Sosco provided
Unit C-20-02, KL Trillion Corporate Office, No. 338, Jalan Tun Razak
Click to view the location on Google maps