POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
A HR Generalist position which Include but not limited to payroll, on-boarding, updating HR policies and overseeing the hiring processes. To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources departments and thorough knowledge of EA 1955 & IR Act 1967.
Interacts with all levels throughout the organization; including vendors, corporate staff.
- University Graduate or equivalent – Business studies & Human Resources Management
- Minimum of three years as HR Generalist
- Good in oral and written English and Malay
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under minimal supervision
- Ability to organize workload independently for effective implementation. Must be a hands-on person and willing to roll up her/his sleeves to get the job accomplished
- Customer service oriented, with good listening skills plus a result focused person who can work within tight deadlines.
- Good time management skills & observe punctuality
- Good interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate with all levels - build relationships and gain enthusiastic cooperation from all internal & external stakeholders
- Ability to function as an effective team member where he or she can rapidly adapt to the corporate culture and be valued as a team member.
- Needs to be flexible in working hours
- Computer literate in MS programs eg. Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and email and internet.
Performance Standards and Expectations
- Managing daily HR operational action in line with the company procedures and policies
- Administering year end appraisal
- Maintain and update employee data in HR database system and employee p-files
- Perform end-to-end recruitment and resignation of employees for the company
- Monitor the progress of the Employee Career Development Programmes and conduct orientation courses for new Employees
- Prepare monthly payroll and submit to HQ
- Liaise with related Government department
- Assist and support for all disciplinary & administrative matters
- Assist in special projects as and when assigned by the HR Manager
- Keep abreast with local labor law and maintain, update documentations in compliance with Employment Act 1955 and Industrial Relation Act.
- Overseeing admin functions of the company
- Perform other duties as required by the HR Manager
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture