- Candidate must possess at least Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic or Instrumentation.
- Candidate must possess recognized welding certificate. (minimum SKM Level 3).
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have welding experienced in related field.
- Candidate must be hands on, cooperative, hardworking, teamwork, responsible and able to work independently.
- Work location will be in Pasir Gudang or anywhere in Malaysia.
- Willing to relocate.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Working hours (6 days per week) (8 hours/day- shift basis).
- Preferably Non-Executive/ fresh graduate specialized in Engineering - Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic/Instrumentation or Maintenance/Process Plants/Oil & Gas Industry.
- Act as site service team for LPG NGC Pasir Gudang.
- To fulfil on customer’s need, safety requirement in servicing and maintenance of machineries supplied.
- Standby and responsible for breakdown call when arise.
- Ensuring the machine/ system run according to customer requirement while carry out breakdown call.
- To report of daily problems and encounter the problem on own discretion where possible.
- Involved in installation and commissioning of new machineries or project.
- Arrangement of materials, parts and others with superior at site.
- To ensure work’s vehicle is maintain in good running condition and apply to Malaysian rules and regulation.
- To provide full reasonable accessibility used of work’s vehicle whenever instructed and needed to suit company requirement’s on/ to works site.
- To ensure safety measures is being carried out/ followed according to plant and customer requirements.
- To assist store supervisor to ensure smooth operations and efficiency of their stores.
- Carry our preventive maintenance as per the schedules/ instructions from site in charge / supervisor.
- Observe the issues and inform the team to plan/ execute the maintenance jobs.
- Filling daily, weekly and monthly checklists & reports related to site maintenance.
- Attend trainings to enhance skill/ knowledge on the equipment/ practices.
- Travel in case required to handle similar issues at other locations in Malaysia & Asia Pacific region as & when required.
- To perform any other jobs that is assigned as and when the need arises by the engineer, manager or his assignee.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Jalan Tembaga, Pasir Gudang
Click to view the location on Google maps