- Supports human resources processes by administering tests, scheduling appointments, conducting orientation, maintaining records and information.
- Substantiates applicants’ skills by administering and scoring tests.
- Schedules examinations by coordinating appointments.
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information.
- Organizes work.
- Answers the telephone, relays messages and maintains equipment and supplies.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Possess knowledge and experience in handling payroll
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Good understanding of local regulations stipulated in the Employment Act, Socso, EPF, and Income Tax Act.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point) and UBS System
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Company trips
- Personal development opportunities
PT31116 JALAN RAWANG, TAMAN SELAYANG BARU
Click to view the location on Google maps