- Participate in the entire life cycle of MONITOR ERP or project implementation either independently or cooperatively as a team member.
- To manage strong customer relationships.
- To interpret customer business requirement.
- To drive functional requirements through user interviews, documentation analysis & process mapping.
- Participate and help sales in pre-sales activities.
- Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain Management in the areas of Production Operations, Logistics, Purchasing, Inventory Control or Warehouse Management.
- Experience of working in a SME Manufacturing company with in functional areas, production planning, procurement, operational management.
- Experience in discrete manufacturing environment will be added advantage.
- Role as super user in ERP system will be added advantage.
- Experience in project management, solution architect and process mapping.
- Self-motivated, independent, customer-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills, quick learner & good team player.
- Candidates should have own transport & possess valid driving license
- This position is only offered to local candidates only.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Selangor, Kuala Lumpur & Johor
Click to view the location on Google maps