- Purchasing processing of purchased components/items for production orders to fabrication drawings to local vendors implementing the company's policies and Standard Operation Procedures in dealing with vendors, and good techniques to secure supply on time and with added value.
- Manage the inventory stock matching check before the start of each job purchase ordering process, ensuring full utilization of inventory stock.
- Distribution of fabrications drawings to local vendors, implementing, he vendor selection criteria by capability, capacity, price and delivery.
- To manage and control the correct quality, quantity and price of purchases.
- Internal [ Production and Warehouse ] and external [ vendors ] liaison on parts tracing for production orders, co-ordinate trouble shoot arrangement, "loan parts", alternate parts replacement, etc.
- To support in mechatronics quotation getting, generate of best mapping list.
- To support data entry for purchase orders.
- Minutes recording in Production Meetings.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduate with Engineering background are welcome to apply.
- Japanese Speaking is an added advantage.
- Candidate must be willing to work at Subang Jaya.
Salary:- RM2,500 - RM 3,000
Working Hours: Monday to Friday (8.00am to 5.30pm)
** Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified.