Provides administrative support to the Operations Manager on all Operations, Sales and Marketing matters for the Center
- Possess a Diploma or Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Health Sciences or equivalent.
- Required skills in MS Excel, MS Office and Powerpoint
- Preferably with 2 years of working experience in the related field
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Sales Administration and Operations Support or equivalents
- Good communication skills and ability to speak Mandarin will be an added adavantage.
Key Responsibilities :
- To attend and follow-up promptly on walk-in and telephone enquiries.
- To assist in marketing strategies in exploring new sources of referrals, including planning and organizing branding or other networking events.
- To assist in licensing matters, including operating license from Ministry of Health.
- To assist in preparing data and reports for daily census, enquiries and monthly management meeting.
- To ensure operations and care documentations are up-to-date and to localize contents when it is necessary.
- To verify amount of used consumable and surgical items to be billed to the monthly invoice.
- To assist in managing stock count, replenishment and reconciliation.
- To handle residents/sponsors’ feedback in a professional manner.
- To look into ways in improving the day-to-day operations process
- To explore growth and business opportunities for the company
- To support sales and marketing team in the administration and after sales services.
- Perform any other duties or tasks as assigned by immediate superior
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Annual bonus
- Allowance (transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities