Responsibilities / Authorities:
- To advice MD / Safety Manager on the measures to be taken in the interests of the safety and health matters of the persons employed in the place of work.
- advice and ensure the Company comply in legal and other requirements relating health, safety and environmental legislation in the workplace.
- To inspect the place of work to determine whether any machinery, plant, equipment, substance, appliance used in the place of work, is of such nature liable to cause bodily injury to any person working in the place of work, environmental pollution and legal compliances.
- To investigate any accident, near-miss accident, dangerous occurrence, occupational poisoning or occupational disease which has happened in the place of work and coordinate rectification.
- To become secretary of the SHC and perform all duty required by SHC legal requirements.
- Establish, monitoring and checking the effectiveness and efficacy of any measures taken in compliance with the acts or any regulations made under the act.
- To collect, analyse and maintain statistics on any accident, dangerous occurrence, occupational poisoning and occupational disease which have occurred at the place of work.
- To assist any officer in carrying made by the MD, Safety Manager or any PIC of the place of work on matters pertaining to SH of the place of work.
- To coordinate CF (PMA, PMT & PMD) registration, maintain compliance and renewal.
- To perform all SHO duty stipulate under OSHA included preparing and submission of report, analysis, conduct training & programs and etc.
- To conduct evaluation of compliance on legal and other requirements, initiate compliance improvement, monitoring and reporting of legal status.
- To establish, coordinate, manage and ensure compliance of schedule waste management and other environmental management required by authority.
- To establish, coordinate, manage and ensure compliance of Industrial Safety Hygiene included Noice, Ergonomic and Chemical Management.
- To establish, coordinate, manage and ensure compliance of Fire Safety and Contractor Safety management.
- Liaise with external parties and authority such as DOSH, DOE, BOMBA and etc.
- SHO registered with DOSH
- 3 years in Manufacturing/Industrial Safety
- Safety Management, Legal Compliance
- Degree/Diploma in Safety and Health, Environment or Engineering.
- Willing to work at Gua Musang, Kelantan.
- Good Track Record with Authority
- Strong leadership skills,
- Interpersonal skill and self motivated.
- Able to work independently with minumun supervision.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual Leave
Plot No 125, 126, 127, 128 Kawasan, Kawasan Perindustrian Menglembu, 18300 Gua Musang, Kelantan
Click to view the location on Google maps