Our client is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease. This position is designed to deploy the overall strategy for demand and supply management in order to support the Global Supply Chain Strategy and meet the JAPAC Commercial business needs.
- Communicate with global supply chain and local teams and resolves any highly complex supply issues, inventory levels not met, product specs/ license change, New Product Introduction (NPI)/ phase out
- Work closely with Global planning team on Inventory replenishment and stocks coverage at distributor’s warehouse
- Prepare, Analyze & initiate suitable actions based on planning key performance indicators i.e. Inventory, E&O, Service Level
- Participate in regular reviews of policies, processes and procedures to achieve continual improvements.
- Produce monthly inventory projections report for SG-DC and replenishment orders and PO placement in JDA/JDE systems
- Generate reports relevant for planning, support operation needs such as import & custom’s clearance and involved in project assignment, Other duties & projects assigned by Leadership
- Candidate must have minimum a Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management/Logistics or equivalent
- Candidate must have at least 1 years of relevant working experience
If you are interested to apply, please click APPLY NOW or send your resume to
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities