The company has been the global leader in heart valves and transcatheter heart valves for more than 30 years. This Project Manager role supporting Clin Education organization to drive company education projects and Internal/External training initiatives across Japan Asia and Pacific (JAPAC).
- Scheduling planned internal trainings for the entire fiscal year.
- Tracking internal trainings registrations and attendance in Learning Management System
- Procure and upload documents in the Event management system for necessary approvals for meeting and training requests
- Logistic coordination and organization of assigned events in regards to , transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, and venue booking.
- Manage external JAPAC Physician Contracts, ensure compliance with local regulations, and upload to contract management system
- Follow up on vendor payments and honorarium payments
- Assign trainings though LMS across JAPAC, track monthly progress and provide feedback on completion status to the Clinical Education Team
- Coordinate Translation of training materials though vendors for China, Korea and Japan
- Coordinate software and Demo device procurement support for the JAPAC region
- At least Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a project coordination role that support Professional Education programs and Events
- Proficiency in MS office – (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience in healthcare industry preferred
- Strong project management, strong attention to detail, multi-tasking & analytical skills
- Willing and able to travel as required
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities
Interested kindly click APPLY NOW or send your latest resume to
03 2713 8830
Perks & Benefits
- Central location