Job Overview :
We are looking for outstanding engineer to join our team and contribute in project management and GIS. This individual will participate and drive multi-disciplined geomatic engineering and surveying tasks associated with drones / aerial services. This position will be required to work with small team and responsible for coordinating, managing and executing project.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned projects.
- Undertaking land/topographic/hydrographic/measured building surveys, using a variety of specialist equipment and technology.
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Extract geographic data from satellite imagery, aerial photography and field reconnaissance.
- Create geographic data and compile them into maps.
- Work closely with clients to understand the deliverables and with drone engineers to manage resources and challenges at field.
- Analysing data using plans, maps, charts and software such as AutoCAD and GIS (geographic information systems) programs.
- Create reports and maps according to client or project requirements containing information from field measurements, boundary markers and topographical features.
- Be able to travel to clients for site investigations, pilot projects, flight missions, trainings, and product demonstrations.
- Being proactive with ability to prioritise goals and objectives and achieve them with minimum supervision.
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field, such as in remote sensing & geospatial sciences (GIS), geoinformatics, surveying sciences, geomatic engineering, or land surveying.
- Experience in Project Management, Asset Management, or Utility & Infrastructure Monitoring is an advantage.
- Must have experience and skills working with various GIS/Photogrammetry softwares such as ArcGIS, AutoDesk, AutoCAD, QGIS, GRASS, GlobalMapper
- Must have effective communication skills and excellent organisational skills and the desire to take on new tasks and develop new skills.
- Able to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities.
- Critical thinker, resourceful, problem solver and adventure seeker.
- Adaptable to outdoor working environment, office and traveling extensively.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel, meal, medical, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Friendly working environment
- Opportunities for enhanced learning & development