What will I be doing?
As a Team Member from the Sales & Business Department, you will proactively implement Sales and Business Development initiatives at the assigned geographical area assigned to you as your business units. Therefore, you are expected to perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Conduct accurate market research in terms of the car park station internal and external market and potential market for existing car park.
- Survey of product rates in the surrounding market. Internal oversell or undersell (empty bay survey)
- Conduct statistic studies on car parks in your region.
- During Field visit, to continuously look for new strategic car park and develop business networks in view of developing new car park operating station.
- Catch new opportunities, special developments for products and services;
- Advertise and sell products and services of the company to current and perspective customers;
- Make action plans and schedules to achieve assigned business targets and to report a list of necessary leads;
- Follow up on new leads and referrals stemming from field activity;
- Discover sales prospects and contact them to close sales;
- Establish and maintain materials relating to sales and knowledge of current products;
- Develop and maintain the relationships with current customers and potential customers as well;
- Take part in events to market the products such as during new car park opening, and any other marketing events;
- Control account/sales services through quality checks and other supporting activities;
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in Sales, Marketing or Business Development in any field.
- Minimum qualification: Diploma/Degree in any field.
- Training will be provided, and you are expected to be proficient in English & Bahasa Malaysia, able to communicate in local dialects will be an added advantage.
- Must be hardworking, self-motivated, and independent and enjoys socializing with people.
- Should possess good sales track record and computer literate.
- Possess own transport.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities