- Perform IMS audits independently, or with teams, assess Quality, Safety & Health and Environment System IMS audits against ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and ISO45001:2018 throughout Malaysia and other countries as per assignment.
- Coordinate the audit process with clients and other audit team members, preparation of audit plan, and other necessary arrangement for audits.
- Conduct audit independently, professionally with impartiality.
- Submit audit report and audit packs accurately and timely as per KPI determined by the organization.
- Provide value added audit to improve client’s Management System.
- Involve in Training and Technical Review process and other additional tasks assigned by the Scheme Management Team.
- Provide referrals to sales and assist in the company business budget achievement. Support training services.
- Travel is essential for this position.
- University degree in Chemical Engineering, other related engineering degree.
5 years of full time appropriate practical workplace experience in Manufacturing industry (Production / QA / MR positions)
- Prior auditing experience in 1st party (internal audit), 2nd party ( supplier audit) related to QHSE audit.
- Completed a Lead auditor training or recognized auditor training course in at least any one scheme of QHSE.
- Good knowledge in Malaysia Legal requirement related to HSE is required.
- Self-motivator, self-discipline with the ability to work independently or as a part of a team and able to deliver satisfactory work under limited supervision.
- Previous auditing experience as Auditor with an accredited certification body will be an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps