Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and monitor subordinate on accounting entries are correct & on time.
- Ensure timely closing of monthly activities, prepare and review monthly full set of accounts and financial report.
- Maintain day to day control within budget and ensure that all finances are properly administered and monitored with high level of accuracy and in compliance.
- Complete financial statement including journal entries, checking supporting entries, to carry put well-defined steps in cost accounting analysis accurately
- Perform bank reconciliation, review of journal voucher, payment voucher, and aging report of AR & AP on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that all month end closing deadline is met and submission of the relevant reports on timely basis ( i.e overdue account, collection report, aging report etc.)
- Ensure timely process of aging report, forecast report & comparison of actual collection with forecast report.
- Liaise with related departments in order to ensure timely processing of AR & AP transactions.
- Strong focus in daily banking activities in line with accounting policy and bank facilities policy.
- Preparation of year-end audit schedules, liaise with company auditors, tax agent on all statutory matters.
- Monitor of monthly production billing & perform cost analysis from time to time.
- Any other ad hoc task given by superior from time to time.
- Able to work in a team, meticulous and accuracy of reporting.
- Provide accounting related opinion and suggestion for continual improvement.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree / Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/Graduate Diploma
- Preferably Senior executive specialized in Finance- General/ Cost accounting or equivalent.
- Finance/Accountancy/Banking or Equivalent
- Previously working with public listed company will be added advantage
- Required Skill(s): MS Office & Finance System
- At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Puchong.
- Willing to travel
If you're interested to know more, please click APPLY NOW or send your resume to
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities