Senior Network Engineer
- Establishes networking environment by designing, implementation, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g. routers, switches, firewall, load balancers, VPN, wireless AP and etc).
- Managing LAN network infrastructure and perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Liaise with internal sales, project manager and vendors for communicating project status and problem resolution.
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
- Prepare and attend meeting for project kick off or technical clarification.
- Communicate with customers while investigating or providing problem resolution.
- Provided expert advice on technical proof-of-concepts evaluation.
- Participate in system integration and user acceptance tests, and compile customer configuration profile documentations.
- To lead network/security deployment project.
- To obtain job related Industry Certification for principal partnership requirement.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): LAN, WAN, Enterprise Network & Wireless, Firewall, IPS
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good knowledge in Network troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model, MPLS, GPON, Network Security.
- Hands-on experience in Routing, Switching, Wireless & Security.
- Hands-on experience with Design, Deployment, Monitoring, Network diagnostic and Network analytics tools.
- Possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills with a customer service mindset.
- Good working and learning attitude.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skill.
- CCNP, CCIE or HCIE certification is advantageous.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin & Bahasa
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in IT/Computer – Network/Security or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in The Boulevard Office,Mid Valley City,KL.
- Candidate willing to travel outstation on project basis.
- Candidate willing to standby 24x7 (rotation basis).
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities