- Handle full spectrum of procurement & shipping process independently, including sourcing, negotiation with vendors, order issuing, shipping documentation and to comply per company SOP & policy as well as compliance to import / export regulation requirement.
- Liaison with forwarders on shipping arrangement & advice.
- To monitor and follow up on meeting the require delivery schedule.
- To communicate & interact well with external & internal parties.
- Assist the in-house logistic team to achieve smooth logistic operation and timely scheduling.
- To liaise and coordinate with forwarders / transporters on the logistic / shipment of incoming and outgoing goods in a timely manner.
- To respond & ensure effective coordination between sales & customers on deliverys.
- Handling admin task work.
- Any other duties as assigned by the superior.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Logistic Management, Business Administrative, Marketing or equivalent.
- Good in communication and interpersonal skills.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is require for this position.
- Computer literacy knowledge.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good working attitude , team player and willingness to learn / work hard.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Logistic / Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full time position(s) available
- Applicants must be willing work in Kampung Baru Sungai Buloh.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Free Parking
No. 2, Topaz Industrial Centre, AL75 Lot 2362, Kampung Baru Sungai Buloh, Seksyen U19, 40160 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Click to view the location on Google maps