We are now looking for an IMS Support Engineer that will provide technical service and support to our customers. In this role, you will troubleshoot and resolve problems to stabilize and optimize customer networks. You will configure and integrate different nodes and solutions in new and live customer networks.
The IMS Support Engineer typically interacts with customer technical staff, operation managers, service engineers and other groups within the Service Delivery organization. You may also interact with groups in sales, R&D, 3rd party suppliers and local authorities.
As there are no distinct borders between the areas, you will need to be flexible and master more than one area. You are expected to travel internationally and work in different cultural environments. The technical development is rapid and you are responsible for continuously keeping your competence and skills up to date.
- Customer Issue handling
- Handling of dedicated support
- Software Update Management (SUM) handling
- Remote Service Gateway (RSG) mentoring
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science/Engineering with minimum 5 to 7 years confirmed experience in IT application/software support.
- CS Core experience ( as Support engineer/ Integration engineer/ Operation experience).
- CS Core includes MSS/MGW/UDM nodes.
- Ability to analyze sophisticated requirements and suggestion of technical solutions in the area of IMS-Core.
- Experience in Trouble shooting of IMS network.
- Experience in UNIX shell, Perl, Python or similar scripting languages, is a plus.
- Good understanding of OpenStack based Cloud Platforms and understanding of NFV and SDN products.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport