- To execute and enhance communication channels in order to keep customers informed of Company activities
- To promote, organize and support Corporate Sales Events locally
- University Graduate or equivalent – marketing or business studies preferred.
- Minimum of two years in sales, marketing or corporate event experience / Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good in oral and written English, Chinese and Malay.
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under general supervision.
- Ability to organize workload independently for effective implementation. Must be a hands-on person and willing to roll up her/his sleeves to get the job accomplished.
- Customer service oriented, with good listening skills plus a result focused person who can work within tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate with all levels – build relationships and gain enthusiastic cooperation from customers/vendors.
- Ability to function as an effective team member where he or she can rapidly adapt to the corporate culture and be valued as a team member.
- Self-motivated and good time management.
- Needs to be flexible in working hours and expected to work frequently in the evenings and weekends.
- Computer literate in MS programs eg. Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and email and internet.
Performance Standards and Expectations:
1. Ensures that promotions, incentives, events, recognition, updates on new timeline and any other information related to the company is communicated accurately, effectively and efficiently to the vendor base. This is accomplished through a variety of communication channels, which includes but is not limited to broadcast faxing, email stream, Company web-sites, conference calls and meetings. All communication must be translated into English, Chinese (added advantage) and Malays, be localized, up-to-date, accurate, clear and distributed in a timely manner. Must keep track of the most up-to-date information and be able to have the ability to relay this information to distributors and staff from other departments.
2. Coordinate, promote and organize events on a periodic basis. Support events by language assistance and logistical support in all communication to vendors. Must be able to answer vendor’s questions and provide related information regarding qualifications and the event in a courteous and professional manner.
3. To add value by supporting, recognizing and respecting vendors at all times in their business goals and objectives. Set goals and target with key distributors to promote growth. Must at all times conduct yourself as an ambassador for the company, its products and services.
4. Travelling within Malaysia is required to plan sales activities and develop different regions within the country.
5. Keeps Manager up to date on any key issues in the department. Timely feedback and effective recommendations and actions on Sales Performance.
6. Prepares periodic reports analyzing incentives, promotions and events for Manager to identify strengths and weaknesses to further enhance such activities.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Open culture