What is your role:
- Assist and support the smooth running of the day-to-day operations of the fulfilment management, including processing of Purchase Orders and Delivery Orders.
- Assist in daily operational tasks which include documentation, filing, correspondence, coordinating and following up on pending matters with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage inventory and liaise with warehouse and logistics vendor to ensure data accuracy in every inbound or outbound transaction, taking responsibility for discrepancy investigation and reconciliation.
- Provide monthly report on inventory and order fulfilment etc.
- Assist in procurement and execute negotiation as well as follow up on purchase orders placed with suppliers.
- To assist in any other tasks as and when required by the management.
- Proven experience as Sales and/or Supply Chain Admin Executive.
- Possess at least a Diploma in Business Administration, Sales Management or relevant field.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in a related field or/and at least 1-year experience in FMCG industry, preferably beauty line.
- Good communication and writing skills required to liaise with various stakeholders.
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and reporting tools.
- Good command of English.
- Excellent time management and execution skills.
- Resourceful and able to think on one’s feet to resolve operational issues independently.
- Proactive in acquisition of knowledge and proposing solutions to problems.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Shah Alam (Preferred)
Perks & Benefits:
- Increment and bonus
- Medical claim
- Annual leave
- Personal development opportunities
No 36, Jalan 15/22, Taman Perindustrian Tiong Nam Section 15, 40200 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps