- Inspect work environments to ensure safety.
- Compile all required environmental records and documentation.
- Prepare official health documents or records.
- Setup emergency response drills.
- Conduct health or safety training programs.
- Report all near miss/potential incidents to respective client
- Prepare monthly report and safety bulletin
- Proven experience as safety technician.
- Extensive knowledge of legislation (e.g. OSHA/EPA) and procedures.
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices.
- Familiarity in writing reports and policies for health and safety.
- Proficient with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics.
- Excel in MS Office; Working knowledge of safety management information systems is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Diligent with great attention to detail.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in safety management, engineering or relevant field is preferred.
- Certificate in occupational health and safety.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
C-04-03, Tamarind Square, Persiaran Multimedia, Cyber 10, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps