The Operations Manager will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for the operation for one of our organization's lines of business, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures. You will also be assisting our Human Resources department with recruiting, when necessary, and help promote a company culture that encourages morale and performance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees operational systems, processes, and infrastructure while looking for opportunities of improvement or revision.
- Anticipates and tracks operational and tactical risks and providing strategic solutions.
- Manages day to day business of the operations department while balancing the responsibilities of various business lines such as business analysis, vendor, and risk management.
- Works with sales teams to help set and meet daily and quarterly goals.
- Plays a significant role in long-term planning, project status reporting, and implementing change control processes.
- Works closely with COO on other special planning and departmental projects.
- Oversees and reports weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual metrics.
- Identifies trends and assess opportunities to improve processes and execution.
- Completes reasonability testing and information validation prior to circulating findings and recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Collaborates with other back-office team members to ensure seamless business execution, reinforce positive morale, and uphold company values.
- Collaborates with transitions and onboarding team as needed.
- Raises and tracks issues and conflicts, remove barriers, resolve issues of medium complexity involving stakeholders and escalate to appropriate level when required.
- Assesses a variety of situations and provide clarity to team and stakeholders.
- Establishes and maintains credible, professional relationships with clients, internal business lines, and external vendors.
- Solicits and responds to feedback while gaining commitment and support.
- Supports back-office and firm-wide training programs, reinforcing tech and operations infrastructure between departments to ensure consistency and quality standards are met.
- Stays up to date on industry regulations, trends, and technology.
- Works closely with management team to ensure all operational, administrative, and compliance functions within the firm are being properly executed in accordance to regulatory-based best practices.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in program management, business or public administration, technical management, information systems, engineering, finance/accounting, or related fields.Five (5) years’ previous experience as an Operations Manager in the F&B industry or related position.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), and instructional software.
- Strict adherence to company philosophy/mission statement/sales goals.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
- Organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets, and schedules.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills.
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities