- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Develop positive relationships with clients.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers' individual needs.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions.
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Manage stocks and inventory for assigned accounts.
- Complete payment and claim collections for all assigned accounts.
- Assist customer's requirements during the application of products during surgeries.
- Proven work experience as a Healthcare/Medical sector professional or fresh graduate in a relevant field.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Medical Sciences, Biology, Biomedical Science, or relevant field.
- Hands-on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience.
- Knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel and MS Powerpoint in particular).
- Familiarity with sales performance metrics.
- Good communication and negotiation skills with a well-groomed appearance and pleasant personality.
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
- Able to attend in house training at HQ for min 4 weeks
- Possess own transport and Class D Driving Licence
Perks & Benefits
- Quarterly/Annually Performance Cash Bonus
- Up to 3.5% Commission for junior level positions
- Lucrative Group Sales Commission Scheme
- Vehicle Maintenance Allowance
- Other Allowances (entertainment, travel stipends, transportation, corporate mobile etc.)
- Real Market Exposure
General Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Personal development opportunities
No. 53-3, Petaling Utama Avenue, Jalan PJS 1/50, Taman Petaling Utama,
Click to view the location on Google maps