(A) Qualification :
Degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
(B) Experience :
IT Technical :
- At least 6 – 8 years of hands on working experiences in PC, Server (Wintel), network, email, back up & cloud.
- Experience in
- Windows 10, Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, File & Print)
- Microsoft SQL 2012/2017
- Hyper V / VMware (Virtual Machines)
- Sophos Antivirus / Veritas backup software / Synology NAS
- Network include wireless LAN administration, support and troubleshooting (Cisco, Fortigate, WatchGuard)
- HR 2000 System. QnE Accounting, Sage 300 AccPac, SQL Accounting, Linux Supporting (added advantage).
Project Management :
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for projects feasibility, planning, management and execution.
- Project stakeholders management, from owners to ream management and interdependency management
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Conduct trainings for end users.
- Prepare and submit required IT reports to Head Office
- Able to work independently, multi-tasking and self-motivated
- Able to cope with challenging working environment, proactive, good working attitude and responsibility
- Documentation skills
- Able to work after office hours and weekend if necessary
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (milleage, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities