- Supporting the program manager for ISO certification related activities including, but not limited to, implementation, audits and initiating/fulfilling action plans for the program.
- Supporting the program manager in cost management activities for APAC region.
- Collating data for Indicia (CSR) report on quarterly basis in specified formats and verifying the data with artefacts. Record-keeping of all the data submitted on Indicia.
- Any other ad-hoc projects assigned from time to time
- Diploma or bachelor degree
- Minimum 2 years working experience in office administration and data management.
- Good communication both written and oral, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and web based tools.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- ISO / QMS experience preferred.
Interest Candidates, kindly click "APPLY NOW" or send your latest resume to:
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities