- To be fully responsible with the assigned territory’s business customers.
- Able to identify customer needs, provide proposals and quotation to the customers.
- To develop effective customer relationship through the sales process.
- To develop new business opportunities.
- Preparation of timely reports towards management.
- Monitor customer’s forecast and plan for stock replenish accordingly.
- To perform the special task assigned by a supervisor from time to time.
- Minimum SPM or higher.
- PC literate.
- Possess driving license and own vehicle.
- Possess a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Strong communication skills both in verbal and written (English and Bahasa Malaysia).
- Traveling required (domestic, outstation and overseas).
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
No. 2, Jalan Palam 34/18A, Taman Perindustrian Pak Chun, 40470 Shah Alam, Selangor Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps