FACTORY HR & ADMIN ASSISTANT
- In charge and provide overall office administration for Human Resources.
- First level review of employee’s monthly expenses claim.
- Liaise with supplier to purchase office supplies, uniforms and safety equipment.
- Organize, compile and update company personnel records and documentation.
- Maintain employees’ attendance, leave and overtime records, monitor and handle absenteeism including issuing related letter.
- Responsible in assisting the day to day of HR function including coordinate training memo circulation, payroll, employee welfare and benefits administration.
- Manage and update HR databases with different information such as new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings and days off.
- Conduct orientation program for new employee.
- To liaise with statutory bodies on matters relating to Socso claim.
- Ad-hoc tasks assigned by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a least SPM/Certificate/Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Preferably to have at least 2 years working experience in the related field is required.
- Experience as an HR assistant, Admin assistant or relevant human resources/admin position.
- Willing to learn and work independently with minimum supervision.
- Required skill (s): MS Word, MS Excel & MS Office or BOSS HR/Payroll System.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia & English.
- Pleasant personality, good interpersonal skills, positive work attitude and willingness to learn.
- Must have high level of confidentiality.
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Group Personal Accident, Group Term Life and Group Hospitalization Insurance.
- Personal leave.
- Free parking.
- Personal development opportunities
Lot 53, Persiaran Selangor, 40200 Shah Alam, Selangor Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps