This role reports to the Senior Manager, Human Resources
This role is to manage all payroll & HR administration processes so that all major deadlines are met and also that delivery of payroll and benefits are in line with contractual agreements and compliance requirements.
The Assistant Manager is required to undertake the following responsibilities:
- To ensure that staff employment data in respect of payroll is captured/key-in accurately in the payroll system. Staff data in respect of salary information, benefits entitlement and also commission scheme should be updated and processed on time to meet with payroll deadlines.
- To adhere closely to all HR processes and ensures strict controls in the calculation and preparation of staff payroll.
- To manage employee retention and staff turnover issues. Conduct Exit Interview and preparations of all relevant documentation on a timely basis
- To liaise with business partners and understand the company ranking system and also various job families and the various ranks of staff who are entitled for the various segments of pay and benefits.
- To keep abreast of changes in the Employment act, Employees Provident Fund Act, Socso Act & Income Tax Act so that we meet with regulatory requirements, and to respond to all inquiries on time.
- To work with HRM in understanding the cycle of the annual performance appraisal system so that all staff completes their goal setting forms and complete all appraisal processes before ratings are awarded and before payment on bonuses are paid.
- Liaise with Outlet Manager, Operations Manager and Chief Operation Officer on the staff movement including promotion, increment, transfer and etc.
- To issue all the movement letter for Multiple Reward outlets and follow up on the Acknowledgement copy
- Manage and administer staff attendance systems, generate and check all reports regularly.
- Handling foreign workers work permit issues.
Compensation & Benefits
- Design, implement, and manage salary classification and compensation programs
- Participate in salary and labour market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits.
- Conduct analysis of compensation and benefits within company.
- Handle application, monitoring and payment of petrol card
- Administer and manage employee insurance plans, Multiple Reward Privilege Card and etc.
- Responsible for compensation claim administrative for SOCSO and group insurance.
- Liaise with agent & staff on hostel matter and arrangement.
- Organizing company activities such as Birthday Party, Team Building and etc.
Others HR Related matters as assigned by the superior from time to time
Perks & Benefits
- Attractive staff purchase scheme
- Personal Accident Insurance Coverage
- Many more, to be shared during interview