- Fresh graduate and SPM leavers are encourage to apply.
- Excellent hands-on skills with eye for details
- Ability to work independently.
- Positive attitude and responsible character.
- Pleasant personality.
- Prior working experience will be an added advantage.
- Self-starter with good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Possess self-confidence and be able to actively interact with all relevant parties.
- Cooks plan, organize, prepare and cook meals, according to recipes .
- Tasks include –
-Preparing and cooking foodstuffs;
-Checking the quality of food;
-Regulating the temperature of ovens, grills, roasters and other cooking equipment; inspecting and cleaning the kitchen, kitchen equipment and serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food handling practices;
-Operating large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles
- Medical claim included
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
- Training Provided
53 Jalan Ramin 1, Botanic Business Gateway, Bandar Botanik
Click to view the location on Google maps