- Handling Account Receivables & Account Payables.
- Reconciliation of cash book, general ledger and bank statement.
- Ensure all transactions are captured properly and on timely basis.
- Assist on month end closing and monthly reporting.
- Assist account team on all matters.
- To perform other ad-hoc tasks which may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
- Candidate must at least possess a Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
- Good in Microsoft excel.
- Computer literate and experience in computerized accounting software.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Candidate MUST be able to converse in Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Junior executive specialized in Finance-General/cost accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experience.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
No. 65-69, Jalan TPP 1/13, Taman Perindustrian Puchong, Batu 12, 47100 Puchong, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Click to view the location on Google maps