We are seeking a new Business Development Manager. You will be responsible for
acquisition of new clients and requires relevant sales experience. Reporting to the senior management, you will drive business development efforts that generate leads, enhance brand visibility, and increase sales. In addition to personal sales goals and assigned targets, you will be pivotal in winning business to reach targeted goals by ensuring that leads are exchanged, relationships are managed, and clients are given a seamless experience.
- You will drive business development efforts in the region, acquire new clients and manage sales targets.
- You will gather market intelligence on industry trends and future projects, including
information on clients and competitors in the Workplace Market Sector.
- You will generate and track leads and forecast your sales efforts to create new bookings.
- You will develop and take part in pitches and other presentations that meet the client’s needs and expectations.
- You will Work closely with the team to complete the sales cycle
- You will collaborate in developing the systems, materials and resources necessary for business development, including proposals, presentations, and serving offerings to win work.
- You will represent IN INTERIOR by targeting potential clients, project partners, and
collaborators; identifying opportunities; building relationships; and creating direct and indirect advocacy affiliations to expand IN INTERIOR competitive position.
What We Expect
- You have Experience in managing complex sales cycle with B2B selling process to multinational and cooperate companies in Malaysia.
- You have Undergraduate or graduate degree in business, marketing, or another field relevant to this role, with a minimum of 3 years of sales/ business development experience.
- You have Knowledge of the Workplace Market Sector in Malaysia including competitive positioning and strategy.
- You have Experience working in Architecture, Interior Design firms or related fields.
- You have Experience working in Multinational companies and cooperate clients
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Medical leave
- EPF & Sosco