- Manages resources and workload effectively (including performance reviews, personal development plans, and absence management)
- Owns and accepts personal responsibility for customer problems, champions customer issues to resolution ,Builds and enhance client strong relationships
- Technical Capability. Works within a team as an established systems/product specialist (e.g. detailed knowledge of the configuration of interlinked systems, implementing technical changes, building software regimes and contributing technically to service development) to support end users.
- Process. Follows established processes, releasing to the change control process verified, validated and documented enhancements to eliminate problems and proactively develop the service.
- Service Level. Recognizes opportunities to improve performance against Service Level. Acts as a point of escalation for agents to resolve service delivery issues. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
- Project Work. Works within the team or under guidance from the project manager with implementation of technical designs to meet service delivery requirements within own area of responsibility.
- Problem Solving. Takes ownership in obtaining the information, evidence and data required to diagnose and resolve more complex problems (both new and known), Escalates or gains support where appropriate. Proactively analyzes, trends and reports on information (e.g. on performance service levels) in a timely manner to resolve problems, maintain and enhance service.
- Team Working. Trains and coaches members of the team to provide knowledge,
assistance and advice. Works in a problem solving team to resolve service issues. May have team leader responsibilities and duties.
- Business Awareness knows how issues impact the delivery of service. Recognizes and reports opportunities to team manager and other relevant parties for additional business.
- ** Interested and experienced candidates may submit application to email@example.com for discussion :) **
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Click to view the location on Google maps
B2B Sales & Digital marketing (Mandarin / Japanese / Korean / Thai / Vietnamese / Filipino Speakers)
Business Development Consultant
Technical Support - Vietnamese / Mandarin Speakers
Content Review - Mandarin/ Immediate joiner
Content Moderator - Mandarin Speaker 30 headcounts Immediate Hiring
Content Review Moderation (Mandarin/Korean/Japanese Native Speakers)
Kuala Lumpur Sentral