THE JOB :
- To formulate company’s budget forecast which consists of projects, profit and loss, cash flow and administration budget.
- To manage monthly and year-end account closing.
- To prepare bank reconcilliation for company bank accounts.
- To prepare and process all payments from all departments.
- Key person of managing company cash flow and to prepare monthly cash flow report.
- Responsible for Account Receivable and Account Payable transactions.
- Accountable for the safekeeping of company’s petty cash and to process the claim from the staffs.
- To deposit and bank in collections of cash and cheques and issue the receipts
- To prepare audit schedules for the auditor.
- To manage the company’s accrual.
- In-charge of the clearance of intercompany transaction.
- To prepare yearly risk register for ISO 9001-2018.
- To reimburse imprest account and to make sure that company’s imprest account is sufficient to pay for ad-hoc payments.
- To reconcile credit card account and prepare the transfer from credit card account to related projects’ bank accounts.
- To process payroll clearing.
- To process for monthly assets depreciation.
- Appointed to be one of the safety committees for Emergency Response Team.
- To assist the tax team for documents related to tax clearance.
- Assist and undertake any ad-hoc duties assignments such as roadshows and marketing events.
- To prepare contractor and consultant listings for project payments.
- To provide relevant answers to internal and external auditors.
- To process the payments that needed to be delivered to the headquarter.
- To record and notify the person in-charge for the prepared payments.
- To make sure the prepared cheques are cleared.
- Possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent.
- Minimum two (2) year of working experience in the same industries.
- Proficient in both oral and writing in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to work under pressure, independently and maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize work, strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Self-driven and able to work with minimum supervision
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
1, Jalan Padi Mahsuri 12, Bandar Baru Uda, 81200 Johor Bahru, Johor
Click to view the location on Google maps