- Proactively make recommendations to improve and grow the business/operations and enhance user business application systems, enabling them to be more effective and efficient.
- Lead the operations and strategic direction with full responsibility
- Ensuring all requests are attended to promptly and satisfaction maintained.
- Single contact point for agency and multi-channel users for system problems.
- Agency office and regional office visit on yearly basis to gather and resolve the issues faces by users
- Locate area of improvement for system changes and propose corrective actions.
- Providing training and coaching for Agency users on New system enhancement.
- To lead staff assignment for each task as well as train them.
- Problem management and risk mitigation to closure.
- Participate/Assists in conducting UAT
- Oversaw staffing, strategic directives and training of national Marketing Team and Agencies.
- Control and monitoring the timeline provided by BA/Application team to ensure the UAT delivery without any delay.
- Directed Application project team with due diligence, prioritization and development.
- Accurately and efficiently executes test plans.
- Provides mentoring, training & support to users on existing system/system enhancement
- 1 Direct Contract
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Technology (IT), Business or Finance related disciplines.
- Min 5 years’ experience in General Insurance industry.
- Service Management and Customer experience helpdesk experience are preferred.
- Knowledge of Re-Insurance business model is added advantage
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills to build roadmaps towards Service delivery optimization.
- Clear understanding of all modules of core system in General Insurance environment
- Good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Proactive and resourceful in carrying out activities to achieve objectives.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project, Visio).
- Knowledge of Decision Tree Logic will be an added advantage.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.