- Providing legal service to various department within the Group and subsidiaries in all legal matters.
- Drafting and vetting all legal documents for Group and subsidiaries on all legal matters involving corporate, commercial transaction, conveyancing, construction, joint venture agreement, contracts, financing and/or any other legal documents.
- Provide legal advice and supports to various departments within the Group, its subsidiaries, affiliates on matters affecting business administration, HR and operations, corporate and commercial activities.
- Monitor all legal files and dispute involving court litigation, arbitration and/or tribunal for Group and subsidiaries.
- To liaise with various departments within the Group, subsidiaries, external solicitors and government departments on any legal issue and matters.
- Prepare any paperwork on any legal issue for circulation and approval by the management or respective committee or Board of Director as the case maybe.
- To assist the superior in all legal issue and matter including drafting, vetting and advice on any contract or agreement or legal document.
- To monitor performance panel of solicitor.
- Bachelor Degree in LLB from local University.
- Admitted to High Court of Malaya (call to the Bar).
- 4 to 6 years working experience with a min. of 2 years working experience in legal firm and 3 to 4 years as an in-house legal counsel ideally from Government Link Companies (GLC) or Property Industry companies or Corporation.
- Good communication skills and leadership capability.
- Knowledgeable in legal and regulatory framework for construction and property industry.
- Experience, analytical and able to conduct legal research, analysis and issuing legal opinion.
- Proficient in both oral and writing in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
Tower Block Pertama Complex, Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman, 50100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps
Executive (Credit Control) - Finance, UDA Pertama
Assistant Executive (Credit Control) - Finance, UDA Pertama
Assistant Vice President (Senior Project Manager)
Assistant Vice President - Group Internal Audit
Head of Finance - UDA Property
Executive (Sales) - Sales & Marketing, UDA Land South Sdn. Bhd.