- Specially looking for talented candidates.
- Outstanding career development opportunities.
- Join a high performing team.
At Chiropractic First, we are dedicated to educate, inspire and transform patients and their families and to lead them to optimal health through chiropractic care. We are expanding and we need a Senior Marketing Executive to join our Marcom team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the planning, developing, organizing and execution of all marketing and communications activities, such as media relations, collaterals production, advertising and promotional programmers.
- Effectively represent the company and events to patients and stakeholders.
- Assist to prepare yearly through-the-line marketing & communications plan.
- Assist in planning, strategizing and executing all new patients’ acquisitions/referrals initiatives and events such promotions, workshops and seminars.
- Assist to monitor performance and evaluate effectiveness of all marketing efforts and record findings and revise plans accordingly.
- Assist to handle the production of all marketing collaterals and work closely with designer and vendors.
- Assist to manage all advertising and promotions budget and administrative aspects for assigned projects.
- Develop strategic relationship with mall management staff.
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing Communications/ Marketing/Business related subjects or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong project Management / organisational skills.
- Understanding of customer segmentation.
- Excellent command of English Language.
- Have passion working on the ground with a team.
- Outgoing, results-orientated and highly driven.
- Ability to work under pressure, short deadlines and extra hours if needed on assignments.
What you will get from us?
- People Culture working environment – Friendly and motivated team members.
- Opportunities for career advancement. We care about your career progression!
- You will have the chance to play a decisive role in the success of company.
- Flexible working hours!
- Hospitalization & Surgery Insurance Coverage.
- Five-day work week! Spend the weekend with your loved ones!
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities