Vacancy is available for the position of Assistant Engineer in our organisation where we provide high-quality vehicle and pedestrian barriers. With our well-thought-out designs, innovative drive technology and extremely long service lives, our products are way ahead of the competition.
- Responsible for mechanical design of systems from concept to acceptance testing. It includes responsibility for the master layout and all aspects of the mechanical design.
- Work closely with relevant functions to ensure the design meets the requirements.
- Preparation of production documentations, drawings and bills of material.
- Provide support to production team during the final stages of machine fine tuning.
- Work closely with the Engineering, Production and other functions within the company.
- Perform other task deemed required by the Chief Engineer from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical Design, Mechanical Engineering, Electro-Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering
- Minimum one year experience in designing products and mechanical parts
- Some knowledge in electrical and electronic engineering will be an added advantage
- Able to perform 3D designs and proficient in AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor
- Able to independently complete work assignments with minimal supervision
- Pro-active, self-motivated individual with a willingness to learn
- Knowledge in MS office
- Able to work under pressure meet project timelines
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) in English and Bahasa Malaysia
What We Offer:
- The role gives you an opportunity to work in a multinational company. In addition, we offer a competitive package based on your experience.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal development opportunities